Monday, April 19

this week


This picture sums up a lot of this week:
- Addy suddenly likes sucking on her binky (and her thumb... and her fists...)
- Doug is bald
- Addy fights us at almost every meal, not wanting to eat for some reason
- We're tired

And remember this cute onesie my mom made? Our little super hero tried it out this week. It was a hit. Mostly.


7 comments:

Aly said...

I just wanted to say thanks to you and Addy for sending happy sleep thoughts our way. Ever since then, Griffin has been sleeping 6-8 hours a stretch at night going for about 12-13 hours total! So, I am much in your debt. Although is is wreaking havoc with clogged ducts....

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Super Adddddddy! You are just too stinken cute!

jillian said...

that's such a classic shafer man picture. clutching his little baby whilst napping. those guys have such a firm grip.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Super BABY!! I feel your tiredness. It's a doosey ain't it. You thought college was exhausting . . . ha. Mear child's play. I just DO NOT know how single mom's do it. At least we have hubbies to help out.

Lindy said...

Addy looks light she could eat Dougie if he isn't careful! I'm glad that she uses her powers for good, though, and not evil.

Liz Smith said...

hooray for super-addy!!! im sure she has super powers in those adorable cheeks. :D

Dallings said...

She is super cute. Oh no, not the fingers. I feel your pain.