About 8 or 10 hairs to be exact. They were freakishly longer than all her other hairs, so we decided to trim them off. It took me several weeks to be okay with it, but the second I was cool with it Doug had the scissors in hand. Doug was pleased, and Addy was... patient.
Haha. I love that. Thank you for doing that. We know people who refuse to cut any baby hairs and they end up with this stringy, nasty only part long hairs. So, on behalf of Nate and I who hate that very much, thank you.
So cute! Yea, Kathryn got her first hair cut at just over 2 1/2... but she never really had the freakishly long hairs... it all grew in fairly evenly. Danielle had her first haircut at 3 1/2... about a week before Kathryn trimmed it even more and we had to drastically shorten it. Christine had her first haircut just after her 2nd birthday (the same trip as Danielle). And my boys haven't had any haircuts yet (10 months)... Dave keeps telling me that we need to trim Jacob's, but I can't bring myself to do it yet...
7 comments:
Haha. I love that. Thank you for doing that. We know people who refuse to cut any baby hairs and they end up with this stringy, nasty only part long hairs. So, on behalf of Nate and I who hate that very much, thank you.
A-dorable!
good for you! i am guilty for letting the first hair come way too late. she's practically ready to go to moms and get a home perm!
She looks quite grownup over there! Matty had his first haircut in June. When he was 18 months old. I guess you're a better parent than me.
So cute! Yea, Kathryn got her first hair cut at just over 2 1/2... but she never really had the freakishly long hairs... it all grew in fairly evenly. Danielle had her first haircut at 3 1/2... about a week before Kathryn trimmed it even more and we had to drastically shorten it. Christine had her first haircut just after her 2nd birthday (the same trip as Danielle). And my boys haven't had any haircuts yet (10 months)... Dave keeps telling me that we need to trim Jacob's, but I can't bring myself to do it yet...
She's so dang cute! We miss you guys!
Too cute. I still just can't get over her adorable cheeks. :)
Post a Comment