For some reason comments people are leaving aren't showing up, but I did want to say this...
The guy holding Addy is our friend, Andrew. The video is super pixelated so I wondered if someone would confuse him with Ben, Doug's bro. And somebody did. :) Ben and Andrew are so much alike (the way they look, their personalities, etc.), that it was bound to happen!
5 comments:
OOOOOMMMMGGGGG that is the cutest/funniest thing ever!!!! I love her =)
Oh Addy..we sure love you & your cute little giggle! Sorry to have missed out on the fun. Glad you had a very enjoyable holiday..Addy clearly did! :)
She is hilarious. I think it may of been Ben's arm she was laughing at.
For some reason comments people are leaving aren't showing up, but I did want to say this...
The guy holding Addy is our friend, Andrew. The video is super pixelated so I wondered if someone would confuse him with Ben, Doug's bro. And somebody did. :) Ben and Andrew are so much alike (the way they look, their personalities, etc.), that it was bound to happen!
Man, I am bummed I missed that moment. Thanks for entertaining Andrew Addy. What a cutie that girl is!
Post a Comment