We planned a last minute trip up to the temple on Saturday, so we decided to hit up a few of the Smithsonian museums while we were there--the Museum of American History and Air and Space Museum.
Fortunately we also happened to come on the anniversary of MLK, Jr.'s speech in Washington D.C. plus a Glen Beck rally, so there were about one zillion people there. But we got a sweet parking spot and we enjoyed the people watching, so we didn't mind.
Addy considering a future career path.
We loved all the pop culture stuff. A lot.
I hope Doug's future dental chairs look just like this
The Spirit of St. Louis... that flew across an ocean?!
The weather was great and we loved just taking our time walking around the National Mall.
We give this summer day four stars.
6 comments:
Cool!
That looks like tons of fun. I hope that means you are feeling better. i do love those ruby red slippers!!
Jackie, it's uncanny how much you look like Judy Garland in that picture. Did you plan that?
i think it's awesome that you can just take a day trip to DC whenever you want. I LOVE that city and want to plan a trip back sooo bad. And how awesome that all the museums and memorials are free! the smithsonian is so cool!
p.s. im glad you weren't in DC for the glenn beck rally. when i read the headline, i thought "oh no, jackie! not you too!" lol. sooo glad i was wrong. :P
I, too, have been confused by Glenn Beck's recent antics. I would like to cast my vote for Addy for office. I think she'll put an end to this all.
she looks great as a president
Post a Comment