She will roll all of those pounds right off. We were looking at pictures of Reed right before he started being able to move on his own. He was pretty chunky, but he slimmed down quick. Enjoy the rolls while you can.
Ha! Well, Alyson, Doug will appreciate the comraderie. But how do you keep Griffin from turning around? Doug kept getting bugged when she would turn to play, and I kept thinking, "Well, it IS the exersaucer..."
10 comments:
She will roll all of those pounds right off. We were looking at pictures of Reed right before he started being able to move on his own. He was pretty chunky, but he slimmed down quick. Enjoy the rolls while you can.
Dads are the best, aren't they?
lol...that's awesome! chunky babies are the best!
Um......this is awesome. Thank you.
Lay off I'm starving!
I love the chunk. And by the way, we feed Griffin in the exersaucer every single time. We got your back, Doug.
Ha! Well, Alyson, Doug will appreciate the comraderie. But how do you keep Griffin from turning around? Doug kept getting bugged when she would turn to play, and I kept thinking, "Well, it IS the exersaucer..."
:)
the fatter the better, right! We have a chunker too
Can I keep her? Pretty please? I promise to give her back when she is a teenager!
I love how wide she opens her mouth. If only they would do this when we're giving them medicine. Too cute!
Post a Comment