Opening one gift at breakfast
Meeting Dad for lunch at school and then passing out on the way home
[Not shown: screaming in the morning when her diaper rash became unbearable, and then getting so exhausted later in the day she needed a third nap right before dinner. Not to criticize the birthday girl, but she was gruuumpy.]
Cupcaking with a straight face. She ate it like quite the lady, using just her thumb and finger and pinching teensy bits at a time.
4 comments:
Happy birthday Addy!!
what a peanut. and where did she get all these manners from anyway?!??!
Love it! Happy Birthday to the cutest little girl! I love that she ate her cupcake like that...a girl after my own heart. Sorry I had such an affect on her from so far! Miss her so much and wish I could kiss her so badly! I still can't believe she's already one!!
Sounds like a dreamy day for a one year old! (except for the diaper rash)
Miss you!
Post a Comment