Teensy kimonos, stylish furry hoodies, and darling little hats. Love them.
One of my favorites is a shirt Addy is just fitting into.
Yes, that says, "New Hopes Luckily Realization." Apparently the Japanese love to take English words and phrases and put them together on a shirt, whether they make sense or not.
Thanks, Anna and Japan!
5 comments:
Your daughter is so stinkin gorgeous.
i now have that song in my head. "i really think so!"
and the japanese have awesome fashion sense. so now addy does. that's cool.
I'm so glad she's wearing them! I tend to move my girls up a size before they really need it, but hopefully Addy is getting good use out of the winter gear : )
Also, I should buy her a bigger hat-hahahahahahaha!
"Luckily" that shirt could say anything and Addy would still look adorable!
Addylicious! They should make a shirt that says that!
Post a Comment