Sneak attack--it snowed last night. It turned to rain throughout the day but it's still messy outside. I guess you can't expect March to really REALLY be spring.
I'm glad that little film was a success! I was going to call Doogie this morning, but got all distracted by work. So the prof. didn't mind that it was only 8 min. long? I was a little worried......
4 comments:
Dang Groundhog!
Those frozen little tulips are the saddest thing I've ever seen!!! Why don't you just post pictures of the Holocaust next time, Jack. Geez...
Why do people still say March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb?! It's all lies, I tell you!! Lies!!!
I'm glad that little film was a success! I was going to call Doogie this morning, but got all distracted by work. So the prof. didn't mind that it was only 8 min. long? I was a little worried......
Post a Comment