Looks like something contestants on Amazing Race have to eat.........J/K!!!! What is the glob of frosting covering?
It's covering a jumbo size marshmallow. It was our neighbor's idea. Fancy!
how'd you get the orange frosting so smooth?
I want to eat them, but I'm a little scared. Is that the idea?
Is there really an onion under there and you are testing us for some church object lesson?Just checking...I am totally terrified! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm nervous checking those out so close to bed--bad idea for a nightmare face like me!
yeah, i'm wondering what those taste like... ps- i'm tagging you. just read my latest blog, and ye shall understand...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like something contestants on Amazing Race have to eat.........J/K!!!! What is the glob of frosting covering?
It's covering a jumbo size marshmallow. It was our neighbor's idea. Fancy!
how'd you get the orange frosting so smooth?
I want to eat them, but I'm a little scared. Is that the idea?
Is there really an onion under there and you are testing us for some church object lesson?
Just checking...I am totally terrified! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm nervous checking those out so close to bed--bad idea for a nightmare face like me!
yeah, i'm wondering what those taste like...
ps- i'm tagging you. just read my latest blog, and ye shall understand...
Post a Comment