Madeline tagged me, and it's hard to turn a girl down.
She tagged me to post 6 facts or details about myself here. Then I might tag some more folks. Or something.
So I've chosen to share 6 things about my day:
1. I started by day by eating Marshmallow Maties (my husband has had quite the influence on me--I would have NEVER eaten sugar cereals before!!) and then I ate a donut at work. And then lots of candy.
2. I can usually tell by about 7:45 am or so if I am going to have an "ugly day" or not. Doug denies that said days exist ("Babe, you always look great!"... sweet, but inaccurate). So when my hair was being stupid and I committed to an outfit that didn't really work, it sealed the day as an "ugly day."
3. A magazine from an industry outside of ours said they'd do some editorial for one of our new products, and I realized maybe I can do my job even if no one ever trains me. Crazy!
4. I ate Top Ramen for dinner. On purpose! (It just sounded good... don't be a hater)
5. I watched Doug play a soccer game, and I wished I had smarter feet that were capable of such feats. (Pun not intended at first, but then left because it's a pretty good one.)
6. I called the Wal-Mart photo place, and when they put me on hold they were playing Christmas music. What the what!
So there you have it! My day summarized in six easy points.
No comments:
Post a Comment