Friday, May 22

another old pic...


Things to love about this picture:
- The nightgown + sweatpants + frilly socks (which may or may not be inside out)
- The Miss Piggy sheets
- The Pink Panther stuffed animal
- The way I'm sleeping... that's a trademark Jackie sleeping position to this day

5 comments:

Lindy said...

The next time I see you sleeping like that I will heart punch you until you cough. Then I will fake cough to force you to cough again.

Also, aren't you amazed at the amount of layers and bunchy clothes that kids can sleep in?

Lindy said...

I love the picture scanning by the way. Keep it up.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Holy Cow! I totally remember you sleeping like that. I always thought it was cute that you had your hands behind your head like that.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Ummmmm . . . are you sure that's you? I had those same sheets, comforter, pjs, and bed????

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

They say when babies, kids sleep like that--they are content.