I have to give it to you for putting up with Ben and Doug in the same room. Seeing them living in the same ward was wild enough. I can only imagine how they were upon seeing each other after a long separation!
Brother's don't shake hands...brothers gotta hug...sorry loved the pic
Ya'll are weird. But heck! I sure miss you guys, even if one of you is a dentist.-Justin
brother time is good. and weird. very very weird.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have to give it to you for putting up with Ben and Doug in the same room. Seeing them living in the same ward was wild enough. I can only imagine how they were upon seeing each other after a long separation!
Brother's don't shake hands...brothers gotta hug...sorry loved the pic
Ya'll are weird. But heck! I sure miss you guys, even if one of you is a dentist.
-Justin
brother time is good. and weird. very very weird.
Post a Comment