Monday, September 28

The Game of Global Domination

After years of trying to convince me that Risk is not lame, Doug finally got me to play with him last night.

He was so excited he took a picture of our unfinished game board (although part of me wonders if he's trying to make sure I don't cheat whilst he's not at home).



We're not done yet, but overall I'm finding it to be un-lame. I'm also developing a greater appreciation for Kramer, Newman, and the Ukraine:


Thanks, Doug.

9 comments:

heather said...

George: "What's that?"

Jerry: "Oh, it's Risk. It's a game of world domination being played by two guys who can barely run their own lives."

Love that episode. :)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

CLASSIC episode!

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

That is one of my favorite episodes. The best part is when Kramer brings the game board in to Jerry's and extends his leg to kick off everything on the table so he can put the board there. SO FUNNY!

Risk isn't allowed at my in-laws house anymore due to all the arguing that inevitably happens when people start ganging up on other people. Hilarious!

Let us know who wins.

jen and michael said...

thanks for posting the clip, I love that episode! And a very high five for Doug for getting you to play. We played once...once. Jen refuses to play again...

Lindy said...

You must have amazing patience. I get so antsy after 45 minutes or so of that game. Plus, Ryan always just cleans up, so half the time I just cheat or do something to ruin the board. I know you can't imagine me EVER dumping over a game board or destroying a long game of Rummy, rummy, rummy, rummy TILE.

The Standrings said...

i'm not a huge fan of risk either

the meyersons said...

World domination is my favorite past time. So is Seinfeld.

Monica McCoy said...

My friend has an itouch and he bought Risk for it and we play it everyday during our boaring classes. I suck but its still fun.

Monica McCoy said...

ps. this is Justin, not Monica