Wow. Yellow team uniiiiiiiiite.Congrats on winning...
way to go jackie. way to go.
You cheated. It was two against one, at least thats how I justified losing to Meg during her pregnancy.
I can just hear dad sayin, "that's my girl"!
From one girl to another that is talked into playing a war game that lasts FOREVER- You are awesome, you go girl. Will you play again?
Are you playing in the baby's room? Are you sure you want to cultivate the desire for global domination at so young and impressionable an age? But congrats--GIRLS RULE!
Love the fact that you're wearing your alpine days rodeo Tshirt!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow. Yellow team uniiiiiiiiite.
Congrats on winning...
way to go jackie. way to go.
You cheated. It was two against one, at least thats how I justified losing to Meg during her pregnancy.
I can just hear dad sayin, "that's my girl"!
From one girl to another that is talked into playing a war game that lasts FOREVER- You are awesome, you go girl. Will you play again?
Are you playing in the baby's room? Are you sure you want to cultivate the desire for global domination at so young and impressionable an age?
But congrats--GIRLS RULE!
Love the fact that you're wearing your alpine days rodeo Tshirt!
Post a Comment