Monday, January 31

101 years later

Yesterday we attempted a remake of this picture.

Great-Grandma Adeline, May 19, 1910

Adeline, January 30, 2011


Those are some pretty cute Adelines.

15 comments:

Emily said...

This is probably the most adorable and most awesome thing I've seen in a long time. :)

heather said...

Oh goodness I love it! How darling!

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's so cool! but i'm pretty sure doug needs an awesome hat. :)

Katie said...

This is so awesome! She will love this when she's older.

Alicia said...

That is pretty dang cool!

Katie said...

That is so cool. That's an awesome photo from 101 years ago too. Usually you just see people sitting around not smiling. Way to go ancestors!

Megan said...

Wow, this is awesome. Love it!

Kellie said...

very cute Jackie! She's is a bundle of cuteness in every pic you post.

melissa said...

I love it!!!!!!!! And I love you guys. I'm getting very excited to have a little girly, and I almost die of cuteness every time I go inside a Carter's or store with baby girl clothes. Don't be surprised if my baby ends up with some variation of Adeline/Addilyn/Adelaide/Addy for a name. I love everything about that name (and it doesn't hurt that I also love everything about your little Addy). Miss you guys!

The Fox Family said...

adorable...exact copy, all Doug needs is a top hat. :)

Suzanne said...

Where is Doug's bowler hat?!

Joyce said...

Ohhhh - I love it.

CYD said...

very cool! i think yours turned out better than ours and we paid way too much for it! cute adelines is right.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love it! like i think you should frame those side by side!

The Olsons! said...

k that is adorable!! What a cute little girl!