Thursday, May 19

bored with boards

Today Doug finishes his last written board exams. You don't take these exams until your fourth and last year of dental school. He technically started his fourth year last week, so he decided to take advantage of his time off and get them over with.

It's made for some boooring weeks because he's been so diligent with studying (yay for diligence, but gag for being MIA). He's so glad he's almost done. He'll take his practical boards next spring right before graduation, and then I guess he'll be a dentist or something.

We're proud of you, Doug!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Go Doug! Thanks for sending your family here so they wouldn't be bored for your boards. I wasn't bored at all!

Liz Smith said...

there's light at the end of the tunnel! yay! hopefully this next year goes by fast!

the meyersons said...

Like do they make you walk on boards? Break boards? Go surf boarding? Boards sound fun, Jackie, I don't know what you are talking about.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Nice!!! Ben's reaction, "Get those suckers out of the way!" Yea for you. One step closer to being "not a real doctor". :) I'll take the hours and lifestyle of a "not a real doctor" over my neighbors "real doctor" any day of the week!!!