Can you just get this girl to me already!!?? Man, you don't get much cuter than my little Addygirl. Yes, I've decided to spell her name my way. Seriously, how do you not eat her up every second of the day!? I love you guys! Do you like all the exclamation points?
Can you just get this girl to me already!!?? Man, you don't get much cuter than my little Addygirl. Yes, I've decided to spell her name my way. Seriously, how do you not eat her up every second of the day!? I love you guys! Do you like all the exclamation points?
Sorry, this whole new how to leave a comment without me being able to put in my username first is hard for me. Joel is always signed in and I am never signed in...so anyway, the comments were from me...they're both the same because I don't know what I'm doing. the word verification is holyst...which I think an abbreviation for what I want to say right now...it's not nice...
So guess what? I totally remember the day mom put your hair in your first piggy tails! No joke...we were up in the mountains and I remember everyone giggling and being so excited! Howz that for a good memory?
16 comments:
Scowl or "stink eye" as we call it. So cute you have to take a picture.
oh, i remember eliza's first piggies. what a fun and exciting day. super duper cute addicus!!!
Can you just get this girl to me already!!?? Man, you don't get much cuter than my little Addygirl. Yes, I've decided to spell her name my way. Seriously, how do you not eat her up every second of the day!? I love you guys! Do you like all the exclamation points?
Can you just get this girl to me already!!?? Man, you don't get much cuter than my little Addygirl. Yes, I've decided to spell her name my way. Seriously, how do you not eat her up every second of the day!? I love you guys! Do you like all the exclamation points?
Sorry, this whole new how to leave a comment without me being able to put in my username first is hard for me. Joel is always signed in and I am never signed in...so anyway, the comments were from me...they're both the same because I don't know what I'm doing.
the word verification is holyst...which I think an abbreviation for what I want to say right now...it's not nice...
I love her little piggies!!!!!!! awwww! And way to go Doug on being so quick to be done with the boards! THAT is awesome!!!
I love the pigtails! Super cute!
I love that little girl. :)
awww....love her pigtails!!!! she's growing up so fast!
love, love, LOVE this girl! can't wait to see her in a couple months!
Oh my gosh. Fake reading. Lethally cute.
LOVE.
So guess what? I totally remember the day mom put your hair in your first piggy tails! No joke...we were up in the mountains and I remember everyone giggling and being so excited! Howz that for a good memory?
She
Is
Adorable!
my hair took forever to grow, I was SO excited when I could actually do something with it like pigtails. SO ADORABLE :)!
I love every single one of those discoveries. LOVE THEM.
Okay this is the cutiest post I have seen in forever on anybodies blog. I suppose it helps you have such an adorable model:)
Post a Comment