Next step? Getting her to Latin dance.
Tuesday, May 31
que preciosa
We bought this dress on our honeymoon in Mexico, and we love forcing our Addycita to wear it.



Next step? Getting her to Latin dance.
Next step? Getting her to Latin dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
preciosa indeed. i bet she'd like wearing it even more if you and doug were sporting your flamenco outfits beside her.
Get her some maracas.
I would seriously eat her if I could right now. She's delicious.
I REMEMBER THAT DRESS!! Adorable. The question is, why didn't you buy me one?
PS. Remember that Cinco de Mayo we had with the other Shafers, pre babies? So. Much. Food.
That is all.
My question was the exact same as Doughty's, even before I saw her comment. Where is Hailey's dress, HMM?? Addy is too cute. I ain't gonna lie - I'm so excited for a little girl of my own!!!!!
preciosa indeed!
que bonita!!!!!!
she just needs a tambourine!
That's the best part about toddlers-- you can dress them up however you want, and they don't care! That is a darling dress, and I'm sure people all day were wondering which Babies R Us you bought it from.
I love that dress. Addy sure knows how to rock it, flower and all!
Post a Comment