My bro-in-law Dan owns Alta Fuels, a company in Alamosa, Colorado that produces biodiesel. It's a crazy-cool business--they take agricultural products and turn them into fuel. Done and done. It's a way smart business.
On a side note, sometimes when I drive home from work I listen to National Public Radio(NPR) because I can't help but like it (shut up, Doug!!), and during my commute they play a news program called "All Things Considered" that I quite enjoy.
Well, it's with great pride that I recently figured out that Danny and his company were covered on this program last year and--gasp!--he was even quoted on the air!! I'm sure my sister told me about this months ago, but as a new NPR convert I didn't truly appreciate it.
So check out this link if you want to listen to the interview and support (a) me, (b) Dan, or (c) renewable, biodegradable, and non-toxic forms of energy fuel.
Saturday, November 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow and Wow! You are so stinken cute and I love you! Dan really appreciated that...made him feel really good.
Thanks for the shout out!
That's crazy! I had no clue he did that. Thanks for sharing!
Sweet! I have copied this and added it to my blog so all my peeps can hear it. thanks!
p.s.
you really should have copyrighted this ya know...
DAN, you're so cool.
Yes, that is overused, but I suggest you get over it.
1) NPR rules my world. I don't even set hte radio stations in my car becuase i only listen to NPR and when I don't get it on long trips I use the Ipod or CDs.
2) Is he one of the guys that drove the van from North to South America using Biodiesel? Becuase that's awesome. Who knew Back to the Future II's "Mr Fusion" would one day turn to reality?
Post a Comment