I experienced two firsts this week:
1. My first random drug test at work. Nothing like preparing a urine sample with a lady patiently waiting right outside your stall. "Please don't flush the toilet before I inspect it, please." There's no way she gets paid enough.
2. My first time voting. I'm 25 years old, and I really have no good excuse. But I voted, baby, and I got the "I Voted!" sticker to prove it. I wore it all last night and I'm seriously considering wearing it to work today.
Wednesday, November 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Jack--I super hope that you didn't ask Dwight for a urine sample becasue you went to an Alicia Keyes concert and smoked what you thought what a clove cigarette, but now you're not sure.
I wonder why of all the UT companies, PC would require a drug test...Its the Utahiest of them all!!!
PS. Good thing we canceled our drug party last night or you would have been screwed!
Didn't you get the memo that Dan I do drug screens when you stay at our house? Noone, I repeat Noone can get the upper hand in the Dunlop games!
Good job with the voting thing! Now you have to give blood on the same day to be at the same status as me! Sorry Jack, your just not there yet.
Hello Shafer Family!i don,t know if you remember me or not but this is Shawn Romney. You might remember me as Elder Romney. It is so good to see your family doing so well. I don't know if the gossip has gotten to you or not but i am going to be getting married soon. Come see the fish that i pulled in @ www.shawnromneyfamily.blogspot.com and add us to your friends list because you are on ours.
Drug screens at Provo Craft? Who knew?!?!?
Who knew Provs even has drugs. Have they been invented there?
They tested you guys becuase you didn't THINK they'd test you. . . A HA!!! Drug addict slackers!
Serisouly though, on a side note, girls were NOT meant to pee in cups for any sort of test.
When I first read your blog, I saw "first time vomiting" rather than first time voting. I was thinking you were having a week of gross firsts, then I realized my mistake. Just a few minutes later, though, I looked and saw vomiting again! Anyway, I am glad it was your first time voting, not vomiting, and hope you still have not experienced your first vomit.
Post a Comment