Thanks for the vid clip. On another note - I had a dream about those terrifying marshmallow treats from PC a few blogs ago. Get out of my head Jack....get out of my head.
Scott and I almost started crying it was so funny. I wanted to tell you that I love Buffalo. We are in the best ward we have ever been in. More than half of the ward are students or other young couples. I really think you should consider Buffalo. I know I am a little biased because I really would love to have you here but I honestly love it. Just wanted you to know.
5 comments:
Hilarious...where do they come up with these things
Thanks for the vid clip. On another note - I had a dream about those terrifying marshmallow treats from PC a few blogs ago. Get out of my head Jack....get out of my head.
Scott and I almost started crying it was so funny. I wanted to tell you that I love Buffalo. We are in the best ward we have ever been in. More than half of the ward are students or other young couples. I really think you should consider Buffalo. I know I am a little biased because I really would love to have you here but I honestly love it. Just wanted you to know.
To make the video work on your page get the embedded code and put it into your page instead of the picture.
-Denton
Wow, me and Troy died laughing at that. My favorite is when they try to lift the guy up in the air and break the tetris thing! Ha ha
Post a Comment