Saturday, December 1

dunlop thanksgiving 2007

Things we learned this Thanksgiving:
1. The Native Americans wore paper bag vests to the first Thanksgiving

2. Luke never wears pants

3. Turkey bowls and foosball can really bring brothers-in-law together

4. Grandma is a patient gal (especially since I'm putting a picture on here showing her when her hair isn't done!!)

5. If you drop your keys into a storm drain after seeing the movie "Enchanted," a fly fishing pole is the tool of choice.

6. There's a North Pole amusement park in Colorado Springs. It's exactly what you think it is, and yes--it's hilarious. And freezing cold.


7. If you let us take a picture of you with a Polly Pocket hair thing in your hair while we're playing Rummy Tile, I'm going to put it on our blog.

8. Extreme Karaoke is a huge hit with the Dunlops. HUGE.

9. Nephews will always be better at video games than you, especially if it's Guitar Hero.

10. We love our family. Seriously.

Thanks to Jess and Dan for hosting all of us at their new casa in Denver!

7 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Okay so i am crying right now! We had so much fun didn't we? (totally going to kick your butt for the polly pocket get-up shot). Thanks everyone - we sure love you guys!

Mandi Napoleon said...

I love seeing your pictures, and seeing everyone in your family. It's hard to believe at one time you all were so close to us. I am glad you all got together and had so much fun. There is nothing like family.

Anonymous said...

You're so right. Grandma ISN'T that happy about the right-out-of-the-shower-hair shot!! Focus on the cute little children folks.

Lindy said...

Rummy, rummy, rummy, rummy TILE! Or do you mean CUBE (splled KUB, obviously)? I think you know.

Kellie said...

CUTE pics of the fam, looks like a blast!

Suzanne said...

Jackie. I can't believe both our Thanksgivings involved dramatic key loses and retrievals and intense games of Tile Rummy. We're practically living in parallel universes...

Katie M said...

cute pics!

can you email me your address? cam and i would like to send you some christmas card lovin'.

email to katejmcneil@yahoo.com

thanks, miss you!