Emily Foxy Fox rolling away
Logan & Burton taking their jobs seriously
Anie nursing a burnt hand (our oven strikes again!!). Let's hope she doesn't sue.
Sometimes the frosting explodes all over your hand.
Emily makes Elf-cooking-making look easy
Somehow Janaya and Doug dodged all the pics, but trust me--they were there.
7 comments:
Janaya and Doug who Jack? There are no such people. Are you seeing people?
stop making me jealous! we seriously need to make some new friends...
You are such a showoff!
Oh Jackie, it's so great to find you. The train has pulled back in the station...
Dear Skinny T,
I'm so so happy to get in contact with you again... I seriously never thought this train could come back to the station! But here in you are, in all your skinny glory.
I also love that you commented exactly one minute after Lindy. Amazing!!!
i'm still feeling bad that i basically told burton he didn't know what he was talking about concerning some baking aspect. i think he thought i was rude...ummm, but thanks for the fun!
Is it STILL looking like Christmas cookies over there or what??
Post a Comment