its called pregnant brain. You will have it.... well i still have it. I can't seem to get rid of it. Good luck with that. ;)
I just posted something like that on facebook. Sometimes I still think I'm 22. Or I get ahead of myself and say 24. Who cares anyways? Say whatever you feel like!
My brain usually jumps to 21. then I have to tell myself that was a while ago. Freak. You don't look a day past 27. Don't worry.
As you have kids it only gets worse, you literally have to do the math every time someone asks you. Maybe pregnancy has done that to you.
Hey, I am 29 aren't I?
Ha ha! I did that a couple months ago...and I don't turn 28 until May! Maybe it's a magical age or something. :)
I told Ben I was 36 . . . um I mean 37 almost 38. Yikes!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
its called pregnant brain. You will have it.... well i still have it. I can't seem to get rid of it. Good luck with that. ;)
I just posted something like that on facebook. Sometimes I still think I'm 22. Or I get ahead of myself and say 24. Who cares anyways? Say whatever you feel like!
My brain usually jumps to 21. then I have to tell myself that was a while ago. Freak. You don't look a day past 27. Don't worry.
As you have kids it only gets worse, you literally have to do the math every time someone asks you. Maybe pregnancy has done that to you.
Hey, I am 29 aren't I?
Ha ha! I did that a couple months ago...and I don't turn 28 until May! Maybe it's a magical age or something. :)
I told Ben I was 36 . . . um I mean 37 almost 38. Yikes!
Post a Comment