They had to check out some things at my appointment yesterday, so it gave us another chance to see her. It made me melt just seeing her squishy little face. She's doing well and is so far a big girl. Bring on the chubbiness.
Thursday, November 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
isn't it so comforting to see her wiggle on that screen? something about it always made me sigh with relief that i had managed to keep her safe and warm so far. ;) now i can't keep her socks on her feet and she's always freezing...
What a peanut! Can't wait to see her live!!!
Oh, I could just squeeze her!!!
So adorable!! I totally got misty eyes. Those are such clear pictures! Ultrasounds are the best - it's always good to know that baby is still in there and that her nose is where a nose goes and the toes are growing where toes should grow. What a miracle. I can't wait for this little girl to make her debut in the world. Babies make the world such a better place, don't they?
SOooo cute!
wow she already looks like her own little person! So cute! Am I crazy or is she blowing bubbles?
LOVE THAT NOSE!!! She's gonna be beautiful!!
Post a Comment