that deserves 3 woots!Woot! Woot! Woot!
Three has always been my favorite number.Happy Anniversary Team Shafer.Three cheers for year three and Mooch the Third.
Whoop! Congrats you two. Eternity looks good on you....
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you guys!
Yeah another Shafer! Happy Anniversary.
happy anniversary to you guys!a great team indeed
Yay! I'll always remember that fateful day feeling a combination of morning sick and so, so thrilled. Good job finding each other!
you are so creative. I love your posts and the way you write! very entertaining! Congrats!
happy anniversary! you guys pretty much rock my world. and the mooch, too.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
that deserves 3 woots!
Woot! Woot! Woot!
Three has always been my favorite number.
Happy Anniversary Team Shafer.
Three cheers for year three and Mooch the Third.
Whoop! Congrats you two. Eternity looks good on you....
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you guys!
Yeah another Shafer! Happy Anniversary.
happy anniversary to you guys!
a great team indeed
Yay! I'll always remember that fateful day feeling a combination of morning sick and so, so thrilled. Good job finding each other!
you are so creative. I love your posts and the way you write! very entertaining! Congrats!
happy anniversary! you guys pretty much rock my world. and the mooch, too.
Post a Comment