Monday, January 25
and......... thank you
I will just never ever be good at giving out thank you cards. If i remember to do them, it takes me months to finally get them to a person. I hope people know it's not because I'm not grateful, it's because I'm a moron. Very different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, it's all good sista! Derek is the same way. In fact, we still have wedding thank you cards that he never sent out to his side of the family. hahahahha. It's just one of those things. :)
i totally feel you. i have yet to send out my wedding thank yous. i think i actually tossed them out during our last move. i actually prefer not to get a thank you card. i feel bad that people wasted their time thanking me.
It's because you are too thoughtful on what you write in your thank you cards. I got mine on sunday and thought, "wow I got both a thank you and a compliment!" Generic, non-personal thank you notes are much easier to write. But i did appreciate your note!!
If it would be easier...I would except chocolate. Just sayin...
I got your note this morning--thank you (is it too much to thank someone for a thank you card?)! You probably wrote so many you don't remember what you wrote on mine, but yes, our babies can be friends! :)
Post a Comment