Tuesday, January 26

can life get any better?

Not only are the Colts going to the Super Bowl, but we're going to have a baby tomorrow. Unless she comes tonight, they're going to make some things happen to get this girl here tomorrow.

So many good things...

22 comments:

emily and logan said...

oh man. i'm so excited for you!! it's the best!

janaya said...

holy cow! really!? i had no idea it was that close. yeah!! good luck! :)

Monica McCoy said...

YAY!! So exciting! (I am happy about the colts too)

Katie C. said...

Yay! Both very good things. Can't wait to see her.

KaSs MiLeS said...

GOOD LUCK JACKIE!!

Megan said...

Hooray! I'm so pumped for you guys! Good luck :)

McKell&Janeene said...

How exciting! Good luck, try to get some rest now if you can. So excited to see pictures of her!

Morgan said...

EXCITING!! Good luck!

The Miles Family said...

Woohoo! I may not be able to sleep..it's just to exciting! You guys are going to be parents so soon...wow!
I can't wait to meet Adi...all 9 lbs of her. :) {You never know though.}

Traci M said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see pictures.

Kellie said...

I can't believe it! The mooch is finally coming out! Yeah and good luck!

John and Karisa said...

Oh my gosh, my pulse just quickened when I read that! GOOD LUCK JACKIE! You'll be great! Bring your favorite, most cheerful movie into the delivery room with you. (John and I watched Pollyanna, and it was great and helped the time go by faster.) We can't wait to hear the news and see pictures of the Mooch!

Lindy said...

Yay! Super excited for you dudes. Good luck!

Alicia said...

Wahoo! We can't wait to see pics of the sweet little one. :) Good luck to you guys (well, mostly you!) tomorrow. We'll be pacing the floor for you...

Liz Smith said...

awesome! good luck! both to you and the Colts. :D

Wonderland Girl said...

Good luck! Keep us posted - your fans are waiting!!

Furniss Family said...

Yah!!! So exciting!! 1st - so excited for you guys that your little one is going to be here tomorrow. I can't wait to see her!! 2nd- Josh and I were also excited the Colts are going to super bowl :)

Aly said...

Good luck!!! I can't wait to hear details...

Danielle and Brian said...

YAHOO!!! I am so excited for you and for me so that I can smell her! Good Luck! Especially if she 9 pounds... Blame it all on Britt!! :)

Emy W. said...

Good luck, Jackie!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Emily said...

I hope everything goes well for you!

em said...

Just wait, tomorrow life WILL get better :)