Tuesday, July 14

he passed!

Doug got the mail today, and first used an envelope to get a dead beetle out of our mailbox that's been there for far too long. And then he realized said envelope contained his board exam results.

Gratefully, after weeks of waiting, the beetle corpse is out of the mailbox AND he passed his exam.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

15 comments:

whitney said...

WOOHOO!!! a special envelope for two special reasons!

Emy W. said...

Congratulations!!!! :D

Morgan said...

YAY!! congrats! what a smarty pants that douglas is!!

Megan said...

Go Doug!

Liz Smith said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!

KaSs MiLeS said...

woot woot!!

Kadi said...

Doug you are AWESOME! Way to go! Total genius!

Brittany said...

Jackie -- I found your blog linked onto the Sanfords -- hope you don't mind that I comment here. :)

Tell Doug congrats -- what a relief to have that out of the way (as well as the bug carcass out of your mailbox)!

The Miles Family said...

Yay for Doug!! Give him a pat on the back from us. Looks like we'll have to celebrate and go watch Harry Potter!

Nicole said...

Congrats Doug!

Michal Thompson said...

hurray!!!!!

Lindy said...

Yay!!!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Wait what? How did I miss this? AWESOME!

Joy and Ted said...

CONGRATS!! This is reason for celebration! I know just the guy to help you celebrate...Harry Potter!!

heather said...

We just got Ry's Board scores back - he passed too!! YAY for passing!!! Congrats!