Last night we got together with some friends to celebrate summer, the end of Year 1, some birthdays, the fact that we were all in town at the same time for once, and so on. And we did what any of you would do... we went bowling.
And we came home and watched this treasure from comedian Jim Gaffigan, because let's be honest--he's exactly right:
PS- For the record, I was beating Doug for at least two frames last night. I shall record this in my journal.
Friday, July 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Lol! I love Jim Gaffigan! My favorite is "Hot Pocket!" Kinda makes me want to go bowling today.
I had to read this when I saw the title. You two really got Scott into Jim Gaffigan. He quotes it all the time! Along with everything else he quotes. Glad you could beat Doug for two frames! That's an accomplishment.
Love it! I cracked up when he talked about what happens when you're the worst player out there. And when he said nobody is ever jealous of you when they hear you went bowling! So true. Congrats on beating Doug temporarily!
That is crazy! (About us being in/near Lincoln City at the same time)
Did you go to the outlet malls on the 4th? If so, we probably did cross paths, and didn't even know it!
Okay so I just watched this again and laughed my little head off! My favorite part you ask?
"If you sweating while bowling...your REALLY out of shape"!
Oh man, that was too funny!! Thanks!
Why do I have to be the losing player that is treated like I have cancer???
boo-hoo.
I havent laughed that hard in awhile! Thanks for that!
Post a Comment