Sunday, July 12

zoo day

Whilst in Oregon we went to the zoo with my sister Stacey and her kids. We hung out with Molly and Jack, but we "accidentally" bumped into Jeff and Hannah too while they were at their zoo camp for the day.

I think we all look alike in this pic (stone elephant excluded).

This guy was staring us down. Spooky.

A teensy baby elephant? Swimming?! You should have heard the girly things coming from Stacey and me while watching this... we just couldn't deny the cuteness.

Sneaking Hannah-b away from her group.

We're so glad Jeff wasn't too cool to stop and see us too. (PS- Really? You're going to let me make that face? I look like I'm about to bite someone.)

Jack-Jack couldn't get enough of the train! He kept "oohing" and "aahing" at everything. Hilare.

The Wolfes crack us up, they are fabulous hosts, and it was a blast to see them all!

3 comments:

Liz Smith said...

aww....i love a good zoo day. :D looks like fun!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Ahhhh . . . what a fun day. It was the perfect zoo day: temperature, fun, company, animal performances (cutest elephant EVER) food and parking spot (I love a good parking spot!). Thanks for coming to visit.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I love the Oregon Zoo! What a fun day eh? The top pic is crazy look alike! Almost like your sisters or something. Oh wait...