Tuesday, July 14

oregonian coast

The week of the Fourth we went to Glen Eden, OR on the coast with Doug's fam.

First off, we got to meet these two little guys... Tyler (shown here in his cute blessing attire)

and Oliver (so dang squeezable...).

It was a bit chilly and windy, but we still beached it up and enjoyed just how beautiful it is out there.






We also checked out the aquarium, sharks and all.



(I hate snakes)

We had a blast! Thanks for all the eating, shopping, playing, and laughing.

4 comments:

Angi.Mima said...

Looks like fun, I love all the pictures

Kadi said...

So fun! We already miss you guys so much. Thanks for making the big trip to come out. I love being with you guys!...and I promise that Carter loves you guys more than he loves your MarioKart.

Aly said...

I LOVE the Oregon Coast. Not really warm, but so much fun and so beautiful.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Jack...you have something green around your neck!