I love it! Hopefully the Mooch isn't making you sick anymore? If he's still at it, then please ground him for at least one month after he/she is finally born. How far along are you now? And when will you find out what you're having? You WILL find out, won't you? xoxo
If I were there I would totally touch your stomach without your express permission and the Goose would lift up your shirt to see your belly button. And then we would talk baby talk to your fetus.
You probably aren't there yet, but soon complete strangers will walk up to you and rub your stomach. Really, it happens! I would responsed with, "I'm not Buddha. Don't touch the belly." Weirdos!!
Cute little tummy!! Wondered when you'd start showing :) You still look so tiny to me. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what you are having!
congratulations Jackie! You guys are going to be awesome parents. They should make a reality TV show out of your family, cause I just know it's gonna be good!
23 comments:
Check you out! Hot momma!
so cute jackie!!!
jackie, what a cute (teeny) bump you have! i am just so excited for you.
love it love it love it. I cannot get enough of belly growin pics.
You're too cute, Jackie. Way to work that bump.
Stop it stop it stop it.
The way I look at it? You are either pregnant or REALLY gassy. I look the same and I'm not option number one. Know what I mean?
You look adorable.
I love it! Hopefully the Mooch isn't making you sick anymore? If he's still at it, then please ground him for at least one month after he/she is finally born. How far along are you now? And when will you find out what you're having? You WILL find out, won't you? xoxo
And what cute changes they are!! You look so cute!
cute baby bump!
your lookin super cute!
you look so cute.
If I were there I would totally touch your stomach without your express permission and the Goose would lift up your shirt to see your belly button. And then we would talk baby talk to your fetus.
yeah!!! you wear the baby bump well! :D
You look so cute! I am so excited for you guys. Being a mom is wonderful.
I'm with Lindy. That little pooch (a pooch for a Mooch!) is really just asking for lots of no-permission-granted manhandling.
David Bowie Shafer, it has a nice ring to it...
Richard
cuuuute!! i predict girl.
You probably aren't there yet, but soon complete strangers will walk up to you and rub your stomach. Really, it happens! I would responsed with, "I'm not Buddha. Don't touch the belly." Weirdos!!
A tear just ran down my cheek!
word verification: MATICY
I think you should consider that for a name. No?
Cute little tummy!! Wondered when you'd start showing :) You still look so tiny to me. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what you are having!
Somebody's not a Size 0 anymore! Finally. Like I've always told you, 0 is nothing! You're definitely something.
ADORABLE!!! Now get up here and swim and get those maternity clothes. You're only getting bigger!! :)
congratulations Jackie! You guys are going to be awesome parents. They should make a reality TV show out of your family, cause I just know it's gonna be good!
Post a Comment