Monday, August 10

let's be accurate...

I'm all for giving credit where credit is due, so allow me to present the real version of "Hey Ya" that was on Scrubs:



After our last post, somebody reminded us that the character Ted (actor Sam Lloyd) really is singing in that episode. (But I'm pretty sure he's doing a cover of Obadiah Parker's cover. I think.)

But Ted's version ain't on iTunes, so in that respect... Ted: 0, Obadiah Parker: 1.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Jackie!! This comment has nothing to do with your latest post but I didn't know you were pregnant!!!!! I am so happy for you! Yeahhh!!!!! I bet you look so cute (although you probably aren't showing much yet) (:

Emy W. said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Ted. Despite the fact that he's a sad sack. Well, really, *because* he's a sad sack.

Eric said...

You should listen to Obadiah Parker's song "Suicide Note" it is muy bueno.