For fishing tackle? Heavens no... for dental tools. Duh.
Year 2 of dental school started last week, and Doug's a happy camper so far. He'll start having regular time in the clinic this year, and he's thrilled. I just hope his future patients are as excited as he is. :)
7 comments:
that's hilarious! too funny.
The Plano 7271. Classic. She's a beauty Doug.
I'll have you know that the anesthesiologist wheeled in a craftsman toolbox that housed all of his epidural equipment. Tool boxes can only bring joy I think.
He also had hearts on his suspenders.
I hope that tool box also contains the regular tools. You never know when you'll need an allen wrench during a routine crown.
Hopefully it comes all inclusive with the alligators and root elevators.. ya?!
I was going to say.. I never knew the shafers were big fishers.
Way to think out of the box Doug!
Post a Comment