Thursday, August 27

i'm sorry, what?!

Have you heard about KFC's new Double Down Chicken "Sandwich"? Bacon, cheese, and 2 chicken breasts instead of bread.



What the what?!

Thanks to foodgeekery for finding this treasure.

I wish I could have been in this KFC pitch meeting... "See chicken is BETTER than bread! No carbs! This is practically a health food! And just think of all the grease you can get directly on your hands."

12 comments:

Lindy said...

Wow, wow, wow! I can almost feel myself having a heart attack just looking at that. And then obviously some part of me wants to try it.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little...and my bowels just started picketing!

Megan said...

Seriously? I'll have one heart attack with a side of potato wedges, please.

KaSs MiLeS said...

that looks disgusting. the weight watcher inside my head is chanting: Stay away!!!

Alicia said...

I think I actually got sick just looking at that picture!

the Allers said...

DUDE! I DARE Doug to eat this everyday for eternity. That's right Doug.....Double Dog Dare. (preferably with a Leatherby's ice cream chaser).

Liz Smith said...

i think i just threw up in my mouth. way to go KFC.....way to go.

Katie said...

That sounds so DISGUSTING. I can actually hear myself getting fatter.

Becca said...

i'm super glad you came out on my blog, because i stalk your blog as well. now we can just be amigas del blog. what a load off...

wait, can we still be blog friends if i really want to try this? i mean really.

em said...

Thank goodness for Dr. Atkins.

Furniss Family said...

That seriously looks gross, and can just feel my arteries clogging just by looking at it :)

I also saw that you only have about 150 more days left before little baby is here!!! I am excited to find out what you are having, I have a feeling it will be a girl :) Plus it looks like you are carrying high, according to the tales that means a girl too :) Only a couple weeks more to wait. YAHHHH! Glad you are feeling better too.

Suzanne said...

I wonder if this should be the new staple in my low-sugar-low-carb pregnancy-induced-glucose-intolerance diet?

(P.S. I got a little constipated just looking at that picture.)