I often rate the quality of my age based on the quality of the number itself. For example, 24 is a great number because it's divisible by a ton of other numbers. I mean, just think of your times tables! 4x6, 3x8, 12x2, and so on. And what did I do the year I was 24?
- graduated from college
- started my first grown-up job
- got engaged
- got married
Now that's a good year.
I've been 27 since Thursday. At first I wasn't that excited about it, but I'm really starting to have good feelings. Sure it's got 3x9, but I think the real kicker is 3 cubed. You have to admit that's pretty awesome.
So stay tuned for a great 27, folks. It's going to be a good one.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday you big math nerd! (my word verification is nalse. is that true or nalse?)
Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday. 27 isn't so bad. I will be 28 in 3 months and that is scary because that means I'm getting closer to 30. I am not looking forward to that.
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday! I am totally thrilled that you are back into the odd years--you know how I feel about the odd years. Always the best. It's nice that there is an actual "middle-child" number. I love that even numbers are divisible by 2, but when you can't figure out what number to blame for the middle you have a huge problem on your hands in my opinion.
I hope your birfday was a great one!
Happy birthday! I get a little weird with numbers, too. Here's some trivia that I'm sure no one but me cares about: 27 is actually the square root of my birthday. My birthday is 729 (July 29th), so 27 is a good number to me!
Post a Comment