Wednesday, January 13

2 legit 2 quit

The school gives students business cards when they start doing solo work in the clinic.

He's, like, totally legit now.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah...Temple does that, too. All The Hub's cards are still in boxes. Under his nightstand. Because business cards are super valuable when your patients want to call and cancel their appointment as opposed to just not showing up. (*eye roll*) :)

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's so awesome!!! congratulations!

Lindy said...

Well, well, well. Aren't you fancy?

Joyce said...

Wait - he works on HUMANS now? Yikes. I've only seen his work in the sand on the beach. It was really good for a sand tooth.

CYD said...

2 legit 2 quit!! way to be doug!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

fancy!! he's a real boy now.

(word verification: beatings????) is this what he does to his patients?

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I totally pulled my sweats down and danced across the kitchen! Super cool! Tell him he needs to make a t-shirt out of it!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Okay...let me clarify! My children look horrified that I just said that. (seriously...totally laughing here).

I made my sweats look like MCHammer! Come on peeps...get your head outta the gutter!