Tuesday, May 4
bedtime
One of the best parts of the day is getting Addy ready for bed. Doug and I do it together, so it's nice to have some time for the three of us when the Mooch is happy and we're all feeling chill. Plus, we can make fun of her bald spot and she doesn't seem to mind.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Ubber cute! Yes in deed!
Adorable! I love it
I love that little girl! I love reading to Rush, but now he won't stay on my lap long enough to read 2 pages. Too much stuff to GET, I guess. He still loves reading though, but mostly doing it himself. He turns the pages and talks and everything. And I love Addy's bald spot! We have yet to give Rush a haircut STILL, so he has the major old man look going on right now. Don't worry though, he'll be all cleaned up before he and Addy meet. I wouldn't want messy hair being the thing that kept them apart!
you guys are the cutest!
you are so good to read to her!! keep it up. i am such a slacker. story only likes to read by herself. she gets pretty pissed if you try and read to her. far too independent for my taste.
I love how she listening to the story! Plus, I love her bum!
You are going to look back at that picture in 10 to 15 years from now and say, "I was so skinny"! Dude, you make me sick!! Adorable baby and skinny!!
I want to give her bum a right good smack.
I love her cheeks...... both sets of them, lol!! She is seriously a doll and I want to just squeeze her every time I see her! How precious!
Okay...totally love that first picture. I definitely need to hold her and squeeze her and kiss her! Next, you know my love of kids books...is that Wild About Books you are reading to her!? I only ask, so that if I'm right, I can feel good about myself. It was the first thing I thought when I saw that picture...sad huh...second thought was how cute you two are together reading...I know those thoughts should have been switched..."my bad" (this is Carter's new thing to tell us...all the time...funny, except he doesn't correct his mess ups, so...hmmm) Love you guys!!!
You guys are just such a cute family!
love my tongue in her ass toungefucking her
Post a Comment