Doug wakes up and Addy is crying SUPER hard
Doug: Is she hungry?
Jackie: NO.
Doug: So you fed her?
Jackie: YEAH.
Doug gets up and gets Addy. She's clearly starving and it's pretty obvious I haven't fed her.
Doug: Are you sure she's eaten? She looks really hungry.
Jackie: She hasn't eaten yet.
And then I got up and fed her.
??
So... I'm guessing I was tired last night.
Friday, May 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Not long now and you'll be blaming things on Turbotax.
Nice. I've done things like that in the middle of the night too. Most recently, I woke up with one of the boys crawling on me, pretty upset. I sat up and re-swaddled him so he would hopefully go back to sleep, since I had just finished nursing him... then I realized, I had actually just finished nursing his brother, and he was starving. :P
I think I've given up trying to figure out which is which in the middle of the night and who is actually hungry... I just feed whichever one is asking for me. :)
Haaaaaaaaa! I seriously can't stop laughing! Totally have done that before. I also put one of the kiddos to sleep once and Dan brought them into me asking why I didn't put a diaper on them. Uh....what? Who changes a diaper and doesn't put one back on? Apparently me!!! Sheesh!
I used to scare the heck out of Troy by sleep-talking and yelling at him that he'd rolled over onto Aliyah and was crushing her, all while shoving him forcefully in unconscious hysteria. I don't know if he's ever really forgiven me for that....
love it.
Reminds me of our conversation 2 nights ago:
KARISA (suddenly bolting upright in bed at 3 AM): Where is that milk thing?
JOHN: What milk thing?
KARISA: I can't remember what it's called... I've got to get it immediately...
JOHN: I think you're hallucinating.
KARISA: No, I am fully alert! It's a milk thing-- it's like in a bag... Maybe it's in the basement...
Turns out I was hallucinating. We still have no idea what I was talking about.
These babies had better appreciate our lack of sleep on their behalf!
That hits way too close to home! I did something like that last night--and I don't even remember!! I guess that's what a big weekend will do to you.
Post a Comment