Friday, May 28

she loves me, she loves me not

Addy did me the honor of trying out the dress I was blessed in.




But then on Sunday at church she managed to show me how she really feels about me and my clothing.


I get it, Addy.

16 comments:

Anitra said...

hehe =) it's not funny... but, really, it is.

heather said...

I remember sitting in the mother's room nursing L, and a good friend of mine was in there too with her little girl. The little girl toots ever so quietly (and daintily if that's a word!) and we almost don't even acknowledge it. Then two second later that bright yellow/green slop starts dripping out of her dress and all over my friend. It seeped through her dress, slip, and well through her underwear too - it was hilarious!! But then again, I tried really hard not to laugh! Needless to say, she went home early. Hope that comes out of your skirt! :)

Hksedwick said...

I am sitting at work and laughing so hard that there are tears in my eyes.

Aly said...

Ahhh...nasty! And of course, it had to be on white. Way to go, Addy.

Lindy said...

What a naughty girl!

The Miles Family said...

Oh that's just too perfect!
hehe. :)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Seriously that is just nasty! So why am I laughing?

melissa said...

Dude, sorry about your white skirt. Looks like you'll be enjoying runny poop for awhile... Until Addy mans up and starts eating steak. Once Rush went to solids, his poop turned rock solid. Painful for him, I'm sure, but much cleaner for me. :) I'm sure you wanted to know all that about his poop! xoxo

Liz Smith said...

awesome. :P

JustMyThoughts. said...

haha, aw she is beautiful :)

Joyce said...

Sure wish we still had that plaid sofa to complete the pic.....NOT!

I thought you pulled off the "accident" quite well with a strategically placed blanket. Who knew?

Kellie said...

oh no! that yellow poop is the worst, and a blowout on your white skirt? sad sad day.

Michal Thompson said...

your not a real mom until this happens to you!

Suzanne said...

Isn't motherhood grand?

Karisa and John said...

You can tell that girl's got a slapstick sense of humor! By any chance did you notice her high-fiving any of her other baby friends?

The Richardsons said...

If you happen to have your old 147th ward directory around and on hand, check out our photo. You will see that newborn Aliyah is making a fantastic poo face, and that in the instant the picture was taken, she blew green streams out both sides of her diaper, nailing Troy and I at the same time. That kid has impeccable time and great aim.