OH THE CHEEKS! AND THE ARM ROLLS! Can I have just a few of those? Rush has ONE roll in ONE of his thighs, and that's not nearly enough rolls for a baby. Here's an idea. Pack her up in a little box with lots of padding and a bottle, send her to Utah, and I'll send her back in a week or two. Just promise you'll think about it, ok?
11 comments:
I can't handle how cute she is. I had to tell you that your daughter is way too adorable.
oh. my. gosh. those cheeks have pretty much changed my life. soooooo freakin' cute!
oh my those cheeks need pinchin!
Pretty much the cutest picture ever! How can you not be kissing those cheeks constantly?! She is adorable!!!
did you say gigantic bow or gigantic rolls? because i love them all. :)
I admit it...I am in love!
She is so beautiful! I love the big bows too...gotta have em!
Oh my, those cheeks!! What a girl!! She is a doll!
OH THE CHEEKS! AND THE ARM ROLLS! Can I have just a few of those? Rush has ONE roll in ONE of his thighs, and that's not nearly enough rolls for a baby. Here's an idea. Pack her up in a little box with lots of padding and a bottle, send her to Utah, and I'll send her back in a week or two. Just promise you'll think about it, ok?
She's heavenly!
Oh, she is to die for. Levi can't wait to ask her out in 16 years.
Post a Comment