Wednesday, May 12

it's that time of year again

Today Addy and I joined Doug whilst he fished on the James River. It was beautiful, but the wildlife just about did Addy and I in (red ants on my neck? UNACCEPTABLE).

Between my girlyness and the mediocre spot we picked, Doug only had time to catch one of these guys.

He's hoping for a fish next time.

3 comments:

Aly said...

Sick. Ants totally creep me out. Better luck next time, Doug (and Jackie and Addy).

Liz Smith said...

how fun. although those ants sound awful! ugh! at least the frog is cool. :)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Remember when you were like 3 and you sat in a red ant pile and got eaten alive? Ummm...I do and I still have nightmares about it! What is an ants purpose again?

Tell Dougster the frog is cool! Luke wants to know if you brought it home with you? hmmm...