I had a dream last night that I had a baby, and I was really really pleased at the end to realize it hardly hurt at all. So I don't know what all you mothers out there are complaining about--it's not that bad.
:)
PS- I also dreamt that we had a boy, but because we had really wanted a girl we put a dress on him. And I felt really bad because I kept forgetting if he really was a boy or a girl. I also couldn't remember his name, and I kept hoping no one would ask me my child's name. Is that unhealthy?
PPS- This story was also a part of the dream somehow. Thank you Derek and Mandy!!!
7 comments:
Those kind of dreams are always so bizarre. Last week I had a dream I went to the hospital for some reason, and the doctors just assumed I was in labor. No one checked me out, asked me if I was 9 months pregnant, or attended to me for two whole shifts of nurses. Just think, if I would have just walked down the hall I could have seen your super easily labored baby and at least visited or something. Maybe Doughty could bring us up a Nintendo or something and we could all play together to pass on the importance of Dr. Mario to the next generation.
hahaha! thank you for clearing up my delusions about painful child birth... i'm such a pansy. :)
I mistake burritos for babies ALL THE TIME. Thank goodness I'm not the only one, I was starting to feel silly...
Ok You've had several of my dreams all at once. I had the dream where I couldn't remember ...what's her name? Sadie. And also that I didn't know what sex she was even after she was born.
Weirdness.
At least i don't have to worry about having any pain in 7 months! few! Maybe your dream means that you're going to have a baby with both parts. :0)
these dreams usually indicate pregnancy. just saying...
Rrrrrrrrrright! I am with Whitney - I am such a pansy! Could I get tickets to the first birth? I would like to be there - for support - yea that's it! Support!
Post a Comment