Tuesday, April 8

welcome back, guys


We missed you. Bad.

11 comments:

Morgan said...

AMEN!!

jen and michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen and michael said...

agreed

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

YES! The laughter is on!

Lindsay said...

Office Party at my house! Mexican Food will be featured. Name tags are optional!!

lanni said...

two things (the latter being unrelated to this post, but to your overall blog): (1) i heart the office. (2) i do NOT heart applying to dental schools....in fact i think it is for sucks. and you know what else is for sucks? graduating from dental school and then doing it again for a residency. good luck dr. shafer. truly.

Meg said...

Yes! I am so pumped. Tonight=happiness

Suzanne said...

I'm so excited I can hardly talk about it.

(That's what she said.)

Also. 30 Rock is back, too, which pretty much makes tonight the best night ever!

Lindy said...

There is almost no better point in time then when Angela squashed that ice cream cone against the side of Andy's car.

That was priceless.

That's what she said.

And Jan is soooo crazy.

That's what she said.

AnnaYoung said...

I can't seem to get michael scott shouting "SNIP SNAP SNIP SNAP SNIP SNAP!!!" out of my head. Its hilarious in a sad and tragic sort of way. I love it.

madeline said...

can we just say, the most AWKWARD episode ever!? also, its a little sad i'm the only solo name under the family del blog... oh boy...