Thursday, April 3

Oh, you wanted to know who won?

The VW Van!!!



Our actual video really is cut off--curse you small memory card!!--so I decided to embrace the idea and put you all on the edges of your seats. Done and done. :)

One of the best parts is that our nephew Noah won his pinewood derby just the night before. Our family is on a roll!!!

Oh, and you have to see Ryan and his homies car--it's pretty sweet:

7 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Congratulations! Speaking of Homies, Jerome put one in his grandmother's hand in her coffin! She'll be resurrected and say "what the?...."

The Standrings said...

congrats you guys!

Derek said...

Okay, I am so jealous. Was this a ward activity or did you guys just do it with some friends or something? I want to participate in an adult pinewood derby so bad. If I don't get the chance I guess I'll just have to wait until we have a boy and then wait another 8 years.

Kim said...

oh geez. That trophy sure is good lookin'. I hope its sitting on your mantle now.

Suzanne said...

Shane and I are the activities committee chairs in our ward. If you think I'm going to steal this idea and host an adult pinewood derby in our own ward in the near future, you'd be right.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

We are so proud of you Uncle Doug! The track was awesome and so shiny! Noah said we need to race your car against his now! For money of course.

whitney said...

i'm so proud of you guys... sniffle, sniffle. can't wait to see you next week!