Joel hands Kadin a popsicle: Kadin, you gotta bite it.
Kadin (who has this sweet tiny voice): Um, I don't want to bite it. Okay?
Joel: Then givitame.
(few minutes later)
Joel: Kadin, you gotta yick it. You gotta yick wif yo tongue. Or wif yo teef.
Yes, those kids kill us. :)
This weekend we had Doug's sister Kadi and his brother Ben and fam in town. Ben and Whit ran a marathon (yes, they're amazing) and Kadi shopped and chilled with us. It was awesome!!
7 comments:
aw. i miss them already.
they are such little cuties. i love it when little kids talk in full sentences, it is so cute! they say the funniest things.
i wish i had heard that. silly boys.
Haaaaaa that is too cute!
OOOOOH! You have to YICK it wif yo TONGUE... I've been doing it all wrong. Thanks for the clarification, Joel! :)
(Those kids look perfectly squeezable. I hope you squeezed them tons while they were in town.)
Such an awesome weekend! Thanks so much for the fun times and for letting me crash with you. You guys are the best! I am already wanting to plan another weekend get-away...too soon?...
I'm a little bummed that you didn't put any of my funny and cute conversations with you on your blog...am I not as cute as Joel and Kadin?...did we not have the greatest time?...was I not just a total blast to be with?...just kidding, they are totally the cutest! I love you guys!
Ha ha...those boys are too cute! The best is now McKell walks around saying "yick it" :)
Post a Comment