Friday, April 4

i'd like to buy YOU a vowel

Dear Suzanne, my freshman roommate,

You are my home girl!! I loved watching you on Wheel of Fortune last night, and I was terribly impressed with your skills! How come we were both English majors but you managed to make your talents profitable? You are so much wiser than I...

And no offense to the other 2 contestants, but you schooled them. You schooled them bad. I thought Frank was going to be a threat, but I think we all know that "Sparkling Turquoise Waters" was yours. Sorry, Frank.

So congrats for a job well done! I just can't wait to go with you on your trip to Spain--it's going to be awesome.

Heart,
Jack

4 comments:

the meyersons said...

If Jackie is doing Spain, then I'll do the Caribbean trip. See now you are all taken care of.

GREAT JOB SUZ! I had a BLAST watching AND since I'm on the east coast I had to keep my mouth shut for HOURS until others watched it. HOURS!! Nothing to your weeks of silence.

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the shout out, dude!

I'm glad my luck of the Wheel was enjoyed coast to coast. My deepest fears were that I would 1) call a letter that had already been called, 2) spin the wheel and then try to buy a vowel, or 3) win a set of luggage and a trip to San Francisco (where I go at least every other month for work). None of those things happened, so the rest is just icing.

I will, of course, add you to the list of "people to take to Spain with me." Should Shane, my sisters, my brother, my parents, and my best friend Lyndsey all die or become seriously maimed before this July, you're my girl, Jack!!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

My kids and I have watched Wheel of Fortune every stinken day for the month of March waiting to see the famous Suzanne! We were (makes me giggle after reading your comment) in San Francisco and out on the town and made it back just in time to watch with snacks in hand and we realized we are retards and missed the show. We starred at the tv for a minute or two and then screamed. I am hoping we can catch it online or something. Not happy for us, but hear congrates is in order for you! DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it! I can't believe we missed it.

It has secretly been my dream to do the show...I take it very seriously. My son Noah tells me i am very good - so therefore I think I am. Sigh...

Suzanne said...

Have no fears, Jessica. My friend Tivo-ed the show, magically sent it to his computer, and posted it online!! (I love technology...) He even had the common courtesy to edit out the commercials.

So grab your kids and your snacks and gather around the computer screen to enjoy a little Wheel of Fortune action!! (You may find the link on my blog.)