That being said, ever since this blog thing has come into our lives I have occasional moments of suspicion towards Jackie. My mind tells me that she is being sneaky. This is primarily because of the many times where someone has come up to me and commented about something that recently happened to Jackie and I that I had no idea we had told anybody. These events arouse my suspicion that Jackie is covertly telling the world everything that happens to us.

And truthfully I don't care. I actually love that Jackie keeps the blog well updated, but my mind evidently does care because it reacts to people's well meaning interest in my life by saying, "Hey, there's no way that you should know that that just happened!" Luckily I quickly remember that Jackie really is telling the world about our lives and these people just want to share in our joys, tears, illuminations, and laughters.
So thank you Jackie for being so sharing. Thank you friends for being so interested. And thank you brain to remember that it is okay for some people to know things about me before I do.
Jackie, I will do better about reading our own posts.
10 comments:
I had to put our own blog on our google reader so I could keep up with the post action from Megan. We were talking about you the other day and we really miss you guys.
We miss you guys, too.
I don't think your the only husband who needs an email reminder whenever a new post has been written! Tell jackie- I know when I am pregnant when I have to go to the bathroom all the time- it gets worse with each one- just wait until this little person kicks your bladder! Now that gives a new meaning to "feeling your bladder"
Yeah, you better!
PS- You crack me up... I can't wait to start slipping in more family secrets and coded messages in our blogs. :)
Doug, It's OK. Dustin doesn't keep up with reading my posts either (although you can't blame him because I'm food blogging about every day)! Maybe I should start sharing secrets and see if he even notices!
Ha ha! So funny--I, on the other hand, blog so infrequently that it is always a huge accomplishment, so I tell Tim about it.
I love it when Doug blogs!
Wait until you read the husband bashing blog we have Doug! It's awesome...oh wait...that was suppose to be a secret blog. Shoooooooooot!
Doug, you care. It's like having "Big Brother" watching you and you don't know where the voice is coming from.
Ben's staff tells him when I've updated. Sad but true! Especially when I'm venting about the motorcycles.
Post a Comment