Friday, February 5

car alarm

Now that I'm home more, I'm realizing I'm obsessed with our car being stolen. Every time I hear a car alarm go off, I panic and run to the front window to make sure our car is still there. Our alarm has only gone off once or twice since we've had it, so I'm not really familiar with what it sounds like. Therefore, in my mind all car alarms are ours. Every one.

Apparently this is the type of stuff I'm going to talk over with Addy each day. Lucky girl.

3 comments:

CYD said...

your car sounds like slow honking. i know b/c phil used to set it off every freaking night after work b/c his keys were in his pocket. so now you know and you can relax!

Jackie said...

Phew! Thanks, Cyd.

Lindy said...

Ha! That is funny my friend. I'm obsessed with someone ringing our doorbell during naps. I am super on the lookout for it.